Monday, March 24, 2008

How Do You Market Your Photography?

There are many ways to get the word out to the world about your art. What methods do you use to get the word out? I’d like to ask you to take my poll located to the right of this post to uncover what methods are most popular.

I’ll be using your responses to create a discussion to further understanding on how to get the most out of your marketing and promotional tools.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your participation. The poll will be closing on March 31st 2008 so make your selections today!

Art Fairs

Business Cards

Blogs

Cold Calling

Editorial Commissions

Gallery Exhibitions

Post Cards

Press Releases

Websites

Word of Mouth

Want to Learn How to Make Money from Your Photography?
If you're interested in learning how to make an extra $300-500 dollars or more a month from your passion for photography be sure to sign up for my FREE e-zine.

I will be announcing a special free e-course outlining 6 Steps to Building A Successful Photography Business shortly but it's only available for subscribers.

Learn how to use and get great photos from your digital camera every time. Receive FREE tips by subscribing to my ezine Digital Photo Secrets Revealed.

Bookmark and ShareAddThis Feed Button

No comments:

Tracking